Re: Looking For A Image Slide Show Script (Valid)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Travis Newbury, Aug 1, 2008.

  1. On Aug 1, 8:34 am, Fred <> wrote:
    > I'm looking for a slide show script (image rotation), nothing complex
    > just a image fade from one image to another.  I'd like to stay clear
    > of Flash if at all possible.

    Why? It's blocked less than javascript.

    > Can any one reccomend a script that's valid?

    Valid what?

    > It does not have to be free

    Nothing ever is... [sigh...]

    Did you even try to google "javascript slideshow"???

    --
    Travis
    Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com
    Travis Newbury, Aug 1, 2008