Re: Looking for minimal SQL

Discussion in 'Python' started by Marco Aschwanden, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. > You may look at
    > http://www.python.org/pypi?:action=display&name=PDO&version=1.2.0
    >
    > I don't know if it will suit you but it is quite good.

    Hmmm... not quite. What you get is a more comfortable resultset and some
    other goodies. But you will run into trouble again, because you have to do
    your own sql... you may swap the database but what if you use the LIMIT
    keyword in an sql (supported by MySql) which is not support by SqlLite (I
    think).

    Still a good hint for a "DB API 3.0". 8o)

    Thanks,
    Marco

    Marco Aschwanden, Jul 1, 2004