Re: looking for systemC cores

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Andrew Paule, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Andrew Paule

    Andrew Paule Guest

    Hi Srini:

    I'd look on either systemc.org or opencores.org - systemc is only
    really starting, and if you get one done, maybe drop it up there too.
    Opencores is a group that's been around a while, and some of the other
    people may have knowledge of this stuff.

    Andrew

    Andrew Paule, Jul 20, 2003