Re: Losing session variables

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Joe Fallon, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. Joe Fallon

    Joe Fallon Guest

    Frames is not recommended in ASP.Net.
    But they can be used.

    Whenever I has this problem it had to do with the Page attribute
    EnableSessionState = ReadOnly (or False).

    It needs to be True or else the session is not available for that page.
    --
    Joe Fallon

    Joe Fallon, Sep 23, 2004