Re: lost session only with some pages

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Malek, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Malek

    Malek Guest

    Wouldn't that be just a timeout... (are you testing with the same pattern
    all the time, so you get to that page after a while ?)
    "Xis" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I need urgently help about my problem.
    >
    > I have several aspx pages. From one included menu I can call each one

    page.
    > With two of them I have not problem with session, but with another two,

    when
    > open the first time the page is opened but after this the session are

    lost.

    > It's not a problem of antivirus.
    >

    > ------------------------------------ pages
    > implicated --------------------------------------
    > login.aspx
    > the user do the login, I read a databese in a executeReader and

    if

    Malek, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Malek

    Xis Guest

    Not, isn't timeout, because, session end just when I open the Webform1.aspx
    page.
    The first time Webform1.aspx is openned, but if I try to open another page
    or update
    this one, session are lost.

    Xis, Feb 24, 2004