Re: mac site check... please

Discussion in 'HTML' started by rf, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    "Craig Phillips" <> wrote in message
    news:SSHQa.2157$...
    > If you're a Mac user, would you mind checking out the following site and
    > posting your findings here?
    > http://www.craig-phillips.com
    >
    > I was having table problems getting a table to stay together.

    You still are, and on a windows system too:

    http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/test/craig.jpg

    All you have to do is make your font size larger.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Did you mean to say make the font size smaller?
    Thanks so much for the screen capture.

    Craig

    Craig Phillips, Jul 15, 2003

  3. rf

    > Did you mean to say make the font size smaller?

    No. I mean when I or you make the font size larger the page breaks. It
    should not.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 16, 2003