Re: magix-website.com what a waste

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Sherm Pendley, Sep 6, 2008.

  1. richard <> writes:

    > I paid $30 to find out this company is a bunch of crap.

    I could have told you that for free. Anyone who claims their tools
    will allow you to create a website "without prior knowledge" is
    immediately suspect in my view. It's like a TV dinner that claims to
    be "just like homemade" - the result may actually be edible if you're
    not too picky, but there's no way in hell it's going to be as good as
    what a knowledgable cook can do on his or her own.

    I also distrust anyone who sells web authoring tools, when their own
    site has 57 validation errors. If their tools are all that, why is
    their own web site a mess? It reminds me of another old saying I heard
    somewhere: "Never trust a skinny cook."

    sherm--

    --
    My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

    Sherm Pendley, Sep 6, 2008

  2. Sherm Pendley wrote:

    > richard <> writes:
    >
    >> I paid $30 to find out this company is a bunch of crap.

    > I could have told you that for free.

    I would have told him that for $20. ;)

    --
    Blinky T. "same as downtown" Shark