Re: make uninstall?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Christopher J. Bottaro, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. So Python installs one file and two dirs (containing files/dirs). If I
    delete all three of those, it will delete all installed modules as well,
    right? I mean, when I installed cx_Oracle, it only installed files in
    $PYTHONDIR/lib/python2.3 and $PYTHONDIR/include/python2.3 right?

    Thanks for the help.

    Christopher J. Bottaro, Dec 13, 2004