Re: Making pictures harder to steal...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Talc Ta Matt, Aug 9, 2003.

  1. Talc Ta Matt

    Talc Ta Matt Guest

    >So don't publish a site. It is that simple.

    My feelings exactly, but there are some instances where anti-theft technology
    would be great.

    The original poster's situation being one of them. There are certain areas of
    business online that have got webmasters who think nothing of stealing your
    work. It sounds like the OP is likely selling wholesale goods online, and his
    competition does fall into that category.

    Talc Ta Matt, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Talc Ta Matt wrote:
    >> So don't publish a site. It is that simple.

    > My feelings exactly, but there are some instances where anti-theft
    > technology would be great.

    Great it would be. Unfortunately it is impossible. We must accept that and
    move on to other more profitable areas of endeavour - like building a useful
    site that generates lots of traffic.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Aug 9, 2003