Re: Marquee, .gif, or...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Adrienne, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Adrienne

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed (Half Dolla
    2003) writing in news::

    > MARQUEE width=249 behavior=alternate
    >
    > In MSIE the text won't actually go off screen at all. It'll just bounce
    > back and forth a few pixels. That's what I want.
    >
    > In Mozilla it goes all the way off before coming back into view.
    >
    > Any way around this besides just using a .gif?

    Marquee is a propriety element - luckily. Moving text is distracting to
    the eye. Suggest doing something else.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.arbpen.com