Re: matlab project

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by James Kuyper, Dec 28, 2012.

  1. James Kuyper

    James Kuyper Guest

    On 12/28/2012 02:55 PM, fenerbahce wrote:
    > I need to write some code that will be equal to strrep function. Actually I need the background of strrep function.

    Do you need C code that will be equivalent to strrep()? If so, you're
    asking in the right place - otherwise, this is the wrong place.

    If you do want C code, we need some additional information. According to
    <http://www.weizmann.ac.il/matlab/techdoc/ref/strrep.html>, strrep() can
    handle arrays of strings as easily as it handles strings, behavior not
    easily replicated in a C function. Do you need that capability, or would
    handling only a single string at a time be sufficient?
    Also, what's the result of calling strrep("goodss", "goods", "good")?

    James Kuyper, Dec 28, 2012