Re: matlab project

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by James Kuyper, Dec 28, 2012.

  1. James Kuyper

    James Kuyper Guest

    On 12/28/2012 05:38 PM, fenerbahce wrote:
    > I am asking question to you and you are asking me too. I need help as early as possible

    Ian's response is probably correct. However, in the unlikely case that
    this is the right place to ask your question, we can't help you until
    AFTER you answer the questions I asked you. If you "need help as early
    as possible", then you should answer those questions "as early as possible".
    Another test case: what does strrep("aab", "ab", "b") return?
    James Kuyper, Dec 28, 2012