Re: matlab project

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Malcolm McLean, Dec 29, 2012.

  1. On Friday, December 28, 2012 10:38:42 PM UTC, fenerbahce wrote:
    > I am asking question to you and you are asking me too. I need help
    > as early as possible

    It's easy enough to knock up a strrep() function. I just did one.
    But it might create more problems than it solves if it isn't to specification,
    in particular, it's not clear what it should do when handed overlapping
    sub-strings.

    Then to call the function from Matlab you need the mex interface. Whilst I'm
    happy to explain how to do this, the problem is that I don't have a copy
    of Matlab. So I can't actually compile and test anything for you.

    --
    Visit Malcolm's website. Buy a copy of Basic Algorithms for New Year.
    http://www.malcolmmclean.site11.com/www

    Malcolm McLean, Dec 29, 2012