Re: Matrix Wanted

Discussion in 'Java' started by Thomas Weidenfeller, Jun 3, 2005.

  1. Jacob wrote:
    > For a while I actually found this group useful and
    > friendly. With this individual back in action it
    > has again become noisy and hostile, and I for sure
    > go elsewhere with my issues and wisdom.

    Please do so. I remember you flaiming me for an answer and I am just
    surprised you you managed to get out of my killfile. I'll fix that in a
    second.

    /Thomas

    --
    The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:

    Thomas Weidenfeller, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Thomas Weidenfeller

    Jacob Guest

    Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:

    > Please do so. I remember you flaiming me for an answer and I am just
    > surprised you you managed to get out of my killfile. I'll fix that in a
    > second.

    I don't usually flame anyone, so either you mistake me
    for someone else, or there has been a misunderstanding.
    And I if actually did, I must have had a really bad day,
    so please accept my appology.

    --
    Jacob Dreyer
    G - Free 2D Graphics Library for Java - http://geosoft.no/graphics