Re: Menu recommendations

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kevin Spencer, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. I prefer to roll my own.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Kevin Spencer

    IntraRELY Guest

    Thanks Kevin, do you know of any good turorials on the subject?

    Thanks,

    Steve Wofford
    www.IntraRELY.com

    IntraRELY, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Only the .Net SDK, which is a free download from Microsoft:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...28-7071-4979-8a67-3cffcb0c2524&displaylang=en

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer