Re: Menu recommendations

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. You might consider using an existing menu control such as these to get a
    jump start:
    http://www.gotdotnet.ca/Demos/WebMenu/
    http://www.solpart.com/techcorner/SolpartMenuHistory.aspx
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/hvmenu/index.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    IntraRELY Guest

    Please correct me if I am wrong, but ASP.NET Menu seems to be quite a bit
    better than those listed. Do you know any reason why some of the below may
    not be.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    IntraRELY, Jul 29, 2003