    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.html

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Oli Filth Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero said the following on 06/06/2005 14:25:
    > The different colours which I have begun using on the menu should help the
    > user to identify which buttons refer to a certain activity, for example all
    > the buttons regarding intermediation for rent of holiday lodgings which are
    > situated in Italy have got one colour on the page
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html and
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php
    > This way it should be easier for the user to find them.

    Ah! At last, a sensible idea! :)

    > The main content of all the pages belonging to a certain group could have
    > the same colour as the buttons which link to the page.
    > I find this solution much cheaper for me than to have 3 different sites.

    One possibility would be to have the 3 "sites" located in 3 different
    folders, e.g.:

    http://www.scaiecat-spa.gigi.com/shoes/
    http://www.scaiecat-spa.gigi.com/holidays/
    http://www.scaiecat-spa.gigi.com/translations/

    Each with its own home page, and perhaps two links to each of the other
    two home pages. That way, the user doesn't have to sift through loads of
    irrelevant links on every page.

    > As to sensitive content, who said that there isn´t any?

    I haven't seen any yet! But then again, I don't speak Italian or Swedish.

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, Jun 6, 2005

  3. "Oli Filth" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero said the following on 06/06/2005 14:25:
    > > The different colours which I have begun using on the menu should help

    the
    > > user to identify which buttons refer to a certain activity, for example

    all
    > > the buttons regarding intermediation for rent of holiday lodgings which

    are
    > > situated in Italy have got one colour on the page
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.html and
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php
    > > This way it should be easier for the user to find them.

    > Ah! At last, a sensible idea! :)

    Fine.

    > > The main content of all the pages belonging to a certain group could

    have
    > > the same colour as the buttons which link to the page.
    > > I find this solution much cheaper for me than to have 3 different sites.

    > One possibility would be to have the 3 "sites" located in 3 different
    > folders, e.g.:
    >
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa.gigi.com/shoes/
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa.gigi.com/holidays/
    > http://www.scaiecat-spa.gigi.com/translations/

    Yes, it would. But, considering that I already have subdirectories for the
    languages and at least already one subsubdirectory for the region Valle
    D´Aosta and I am going to have many others for the other regions and other
    items, to add other 3 folders at another level could be confusing.
    Otherwise I had agreed on this suggestion.

    > Each with its own home page, and perhaps two links to each of the other
    > two home pages. That way, the user doesn't have to sift through loads of
    > irrelevant links on every page.
    >
    > > As to sensitive content, who said that there isn´t any?

    > I haven't seen any yet! But then again, I don't speak Italian or Swedish.

    Also, a part of this sensitive content is well "hidden"!

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/semesterbostad-i-le-cinque-terre.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jun 6, 2005