Re: Menu

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Jun 7, 2005.

  1. > If anyone is opinionated, perhaps it is you, because you refuse to
    > realise that maybe you still have stuff to learn about web progamming
    > and design.

    Not at all. I have learned things since I was born and I am going on.
    But I am of the opinion that I am not the only one who has to learn.
    Everyone has.

    I want to add that I have been learning webdesign only for some years, so I
    do not have any reasons to believe that I have learnt everything anyway.

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/italien-valle-daosta/boende-i-valle-daosta.html
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    kchayka Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > I want to add that I have been learning webdesign only for some years, so I
    > do not have any reasons to believe that I have learnt everything anyway.

    You do appear to be unwilling to learn now, though. You shrug off all
    the good advice you've gotten as insignificant because you think you
    already know what's best for your site. It's difficult to believe that
    you actually do.

    kchayka, Jun 7, 2005

  3. "kchayka" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > >
    > > I want to add that I have been learning webdesign only for some years,

    so I
    > > do not have any reasons to believe that I have learnt everything anyway.

    > You do appear to be unwilling to learn now, though. You shrug off all
    > the good advice you've gotten as insignificant because you think you
    > already know what's best for your site. It's difficult to believe that
    > you actually do.

    Is to learn, according to your definition, to do what you want only because
    you and/or other people think that it is right?
    If so, I am not willing to learn.
    I have another definition of "to learn".

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Jun 7, 2005