Re: message board or bulletin board

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Vijay, Dec 30, 2009.

  1. Vijay

    Vijay Guest

    Hi,
    My suggession is you can use silverlight or ajax.
    Create a table for storing messages which contains the following columns.
    date, message, from, to, Mark as read.
    when user A creates a message and sends it to D,E,F then the multiple rows
    should be inserted in the table
    like this.
    date, message, A,D,0
    date, message, A,E,0
    date, message, A,F,0

    And when D login, the apps must search for new messages in the table.

    I just gave you an idea. I think that this would help you. If you need any
    suggesions ,top post.

    vijay chandar

    Vijay, Dec 30, 2009