Re: microsofts' crm?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mark Heimonen, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. We're developing a third party tool (http://www.managepoint.com)
    for Microsoft CRM, and have been working with the product since it's beta
    stages. In it's current stage, CRM still feels like an early version of
    Windows. It's decently customizable, but there are a few rough edges where
    it seems like they just ran out of time and pushed out the release. It's a
    decent product which I believe will continue to be improved over the next
    few years. Version 1.2 is just being released, but I have not seen what
    improvements have been made yet. See the microsoft.public.crm newsgroup for
    more discussion on this product.

    -Mark Heimonen

    Mark Heimonen, Jul 31, 2003