Re: MIDP JVM for Palm and Pocket PC

Discussion in 'Java' started by Josef Garvi, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Josef Garvi

    Josef Garvi Guest

    Stephan Erlank wrote:

    > I've heard of J9 that comes with Visual Age Micro Edition, but I don't have
    > time to download 122mb over a 56k dial-up connection.

    VAME is discontinued and has been replaced by WebSphere Studio Device
    Developer.
    http://www-3.ibm.com/software/wireless/wsdd/

    But maybe that's what you meant.

    --
    Josef Garvi

    "Reversing desertification through drought tolerant trees"
    http://www.eden-foundation.org/

    new income - better environment - more food - less poverty

    Josef Garvi, Aug 20, 2003