Re: migrating from python 2.4 to python 2.6

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mark Lawrence, Jul 9, 2012.

  1. On 09/07/2012 10:37, Mark Devine wrote:
    > Hi
    > I have a large code base that was written in python 2.4. I want to migrate
    > to python 2.6. Are there any tools that will aid me in this migration?
    >
    > Thanks

    Check the what's new for python 2.6. If, and I doubt that there are,
    any compatabilty issues change your code accordingly. If not your code
    should run as is. An alternative is simply to run your code and see if
    it breaks, again I doubt it.

    --
    Cheers.

    Mark Lawrence.