Re: mini browser with python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dave Angel, Dec 5, 2012.

  1. Dave Angel

    Dave Angel Guest

    On 12/05/2012 04:19 PM, inq1ltd wrote:
    > <SNIP>
    >
    > I need to view the code as if
    > I were opening it with a browser.
    >
    > Now, I set KWrite to read the code just
    > as Firefox does.
    > I want to incorporate a mini browser
    > in a module to do the same.
    >
    > regards,
    > jimonlinux

    You still haven't given any constraints. How about launching Firefox
    on file://mydir/temp/output.html ?

    Are you using a gui already, so this should display inside a window of
    your program? What OS are you using? Which version of Python, and which
    gui?

    If you haven't picked a GUI, have you looked into Miki's suggestion,
    Qt + webkit ?

    --

    DaveA
    Dave Angel, Dec 5, 2012