Re: "Missing parameter field current value" with CR.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David McAmis \(Crystal Certified Consultant\), Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Nooooot gooood... It sounds like they forgot something when they moved to
    1.1. The "Current Value" is a property in the Parameters property bag that
    holds the Current Value that has been entered for that parameter. As a
    workaround, have you tried setting the property right before the error is
    called?

    You can submit this as a bug at
    http://www.crystaldecisions.com/contact/bugreport/ which will get it on the
    road to getting fixed. Crystal does "hot fixes" which may solve this problem
    if you can get it reported and on the bug list.

    You also get 2 free tech support incidents if you are using the version of
    CR that came with VS.NET-- you could always give them a call and submit it
    that way as well... I am not sure which method would be faster. They may
    also have encountered this problem before with other people (probably many,
    MANY other people) and may have a workaround...

    David

    ---------
    David McAmis
    Crystal Certified Consultant
    Editor, Crystal Developers Journal
    www.crystaldevelopersjournal.com
    editor-at-crystaldevelopersjournal.com

    David McAmis \(Crystal Certified Consultant\), Jul 16, 2003