Re: missing pictures and stylesheet-information

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], May 13, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    you you using relative or absolute pathing for the images? is "allow parent
    paths" turned on in the IIS config? Most likely it's a config issue of that
    type. Go through the IIS settings tab by tab.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Patrick Rogalski" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have the following problem in one customer-environment: the pages in the

    browser are not displayed properly. The pictures and styles from the
    stylesheet are missing (I can only see the placeholder and the colors are
    missing). If I have a look to the sources of the page in the browser (IE6),
    the content of all src-tags are ok. If I type the adress of the picture
    direct into the adressline, the browser shows the picture. The pictures and
    stylesheets are available, the page has all required src-tags but they are
    not displayed. I have a few installations of this application, but only this
    one works not properly.

    Curt_C [MVP], May 13, 2004

  2. Hi

    yes I use relative pathing. I've deactivated this option on my own system, but it still works properly. I'll try it on the customers system

    Thanks Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljayBSb2dhbHNraQ==?=, May 14, 2004