Re: monitor website tool wanted

Discussion in 'HTML' started by William Tasso, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. William Tasso, Aug 18, 2003

  2. William Tasso

    Matt Probert Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:35:55 +0100 "William Tasso" <>
    broke off from drinking a cup of tea at <a href="
    http://www.WilliamTasso.com/"> William Tasso </a> to write:

    >rf wrote:
    >> [crossposted over to where I usually live]

    >> Oh, BTW, here is your popsicle...
    >>
    >> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/icicle.jpg
    >>

    >cool ;o)
    >
    >could've have made good use of that last week during our heat-wave.

    Er excuse me! When you two have quite finished, we're trying to have a
    flame fest here!

    Matt

    --
    A massive matrix of concise, interlinked encyclopaedia information.
    For when you just want to know, quickly and easily.
    Matt Probert, Aug 18, 2003