Re: Mr.Nixon, Mr. Andrews....Who is this informant person?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by informant, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. informant

    informant Guest

    [supernews.general snecked]
    "Claude Balls" <> wrote in message
    > Is this person an employee of supernews with any clout as far as

    determining
    > whom is guilty of policy?
    > According to what I have seen in google archives, this informant person is
    > an asshole of the extreme and nothing more.
    > Pardon my french but it's the only way to say it so nicely.
    > He has the uncanny notion of being clairvoyant with visions of grandeur

    and
    > perhaps a little twisted in the mind, so was einstein, but informant is no
    > genius, with this ranting and raving about me being some other person.
    >
    > Correct me if I am wrong, but unless he has direct access to the servers,

    he
    > could not possibly know precisely from where I, or anyone, posts. Correct?

    > will assume then, that supernews has more than a dozen customers correct?
    > Assuming also that you have more than a dozen customers who post using the
    > same time zone. Which I believe is one of informant's great scientific
    > methods of determining a person's "sock puppet".

    GUILTY!!1!

    > So without the aid of the true source in the path, or an IP in the

    headers,
    > just how is this jackass informant determining I am someone else?

    GUILTY!!2!

    > I can assure you gentlemen, if you do not put a stop to this undue
    > harrasment, and knowingly allow it to continue, even though your own
    > "accepted use policy" states that doing so is grounds for dismissal, I

    could
    > be persuaded to take legal action and name supernews as a co-defendant.
    > I am a firm believer in "Freedom of Speech", but failure to apply the

    tools
    > on hand to quell an abusive customer, is like the fire department watching

    > house burn even though they could easily put out the flames.
    >
    > Do you wish to extinguish the fire or be burnt by it? Your choice.

    K00k-sign for threatening to sue Supernews, like he threatened to sue
    Newscene. SPNAK!!1!

    From: "Claude Balls" <>
    Newsgroups: supernews.general
    Subject: Mr.Nixon, Mr. Andrews....Who is this informant person?