Re: Multiprocessing zombie processes

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Rebert, Jul 25, 2010.

  1. Chris Rebert

    Chris Rebert Guest

    On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Navkirat Singh <> wrote:
    > OK I wanted zombie processes

    <snip>
    > Now lets see how I can handle them.

    "Paging Dr. Frankenstein. Dr. Frankenstein to the lab. Paging Dr. Frankenstein."

    Cheers,
    Chris
    --
    Most people try to /avoid/ making zombies.
    Chris Rebert, Jul 25, 2010

  2. In message <>, Chris
    Rebert wrote:

    > "Paging Dr. Frankenstein. Dr. Frankenstein to the lab. Paging Dr.
    > Frankenstein."
    >
    > Most people try to /avoid/ making zombies.

    Is there some connection between Frankenstein and zombies?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jul 26, 2010

  3. Chris Rebert

    Chris Rebert Guest

    On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 3:30 AM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote:
    > In message <>, Chris
    > Rebert wrote:
    >
    >> "Paging Dr. Frankenstein. Dr. Frankenstein to the lab. Paging Dr.
    >> Frankenstein."
    >>
    >> Most people try to /avoid/ making zombies.

    > Is there some connection between Frankenstein and zombies?

    His monster is zombie-ish; it's made of reanimated corpse parts. It's
    also mentioned in Wikipedia's "Zombie" article as influencing future
    works about the undead.

    Cheers,
    Chris
    --
    Not a perfect comedic reference, I admit.
    Chris Rebert, Jul 26, 2010