Re: my email

Discussion in 'Python' started by Simon Cropper, Jul 18, 2012.

  1. On 18/07/12 11:44, Maria Hanna Carmela Dionisio wrote:

    > Just a newbhie here :>

    [snip]

    > You must know your password to change your options (including changing
    > the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:
    >
    > sweet103093

    I suggest you change you password now that you have told the world what
    it is.

    --
    Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides
    Introduction http://www.fossworkflowguides.com
    GIS Packages http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/gis
    bash / Python http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/scripting

    Simon Cropper, Jul 18, 2012