Re: MySQLdb insert HTML code error

Discussion in 'Python' started by Anatoli Hristov, Dec 11, 2012.

  1. > SSCCE starts with "Short". The HTML you unloaded into that email
    > hardly qualifies.
    >
    > When you're trying to figure out a problem that appears to happen only
    > when you have X and not when you have Y, see what the smallest example
    > data for X and Y are that continue to exhibit the difference. It's way
    > easier, especially on those of us who might have been interested in
    > helping, had it been possible to paste your failing code into IDLE.
    > Plus, in cutting it down you might discover what the real cause of the
    > problem is.
    >
    > Of course, sometimes you fail to cut something down as expected. In
    > this example, HTML didn't turn out to be the problem, so cutting it
    > down to "<html></html>" wouldn't have worked. But do at least _try_,
    > and then mention what worked and didn't work in your question.

    This is the reason I posted in the beginning only the part with the
    problem function.
    - after I posted the all string (the HTML) as there was some miss
    understandings:
    - I will try to follow the (sscce) next time, excuse me as I'm a
    beginner in coding at all.

    Regards

    Anatoli Hristov, Dec 11, 2012