Re: Need a quick look

Discussion in 'HTML' started by jfaerber172@gmail.com, Jan 21, 2014.

  1. Guest

    On Friday, January 17, 2014 2:48:13 PM UTC+1, j wrote:
    > I tossed this together last night and it could stand a quick look for
    > appearance and such:
    > http://adoptakollel.info/shull/69

    > Text is done with an @font-face.
    >
    > I think it is "OK" for a programmer. I wanted it to have a touch of
    > refinement, not something that is in my wheelhouse!

    > Opinions?

    > Jeff

    i checked your css http://adoptakollel.info/shuls.css
    you use a semicolon in the end of the "src line + \n"

    @font-face{
    font-family: 'Fertigo Pro';
    src: url(/fonts/Fertigo_Pro.otf);
    format('opentype');
    }

    but i think "src and format" can go in the same line

    @font-face {
    [font-family: <family-name>;]?
    [src: [ <uri> [format(<string>#)]? | <font-face-name> ]#;]?
    [unicode-range: <urange>#;]?
    [font-variant: <font-variant>;]?
    [font-feature-settings: normal|<feature-tag-value>#;]?
    [font-stretch: <font-stretch>;]?
    [font-weight: <weight>];
    [font-style: <style>];
    }