Re: Need advise regarding printing and page breaks ...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In post <o93Ka.275460$>
    Greg_Del_Pilar said...

    > Everything looks good when I print them from my computer. Problem is, it
    > seems my other users have different printers (and different margins and
    > page lengths), and my 2-page html document end up being 3 pages when
    > printed from their computers.
    >
    > How do you guys deal with this situation?

    page break specs:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html#page-breaks

    micro$oft stuff on it:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/pageBreakAfter.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/pageBreakBefore.asp

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 25/June/2003 07:17:01 am kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/
    brucie, Jun 24, 2003