    Regards,

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Trevor Benedict R

    Al Smith Guest

    Yes I am at a break point. I use this on two other computers with NO
    problem. The same effect happens in the locals and auto windows.

    Al Smith, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Hi Al,

    From your description, on one of your machine, when you F5 debug the
    asp.net web application and watch some certain objects(contains sub
    members), you found the plus "+" flag can't been expanded , yes?

    Also, you mentioned that the problem only occur on one machine and not
    occur on some other machines, yes? Then, I'd like to confirm some further
    things:
    1. Has the web project which suffer the problem has anything different from
    a normal web project? How you create and have any particular settings?

    2. Does this problem also occur if you create a new web application on that
    machine and try debuging in it?

    3. Also, you can try the same test on both VB.NET and C# web project to see
    whether the result are same.

    If you have any other findings, please also feel free to post here. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 28, 2004
  4. Hi Al,

    Have you had a chance to check out the suggestions in my last reply or have
    you got any further progress on this issue? If there're anything else we
    can help, please feel free to post here. Thanks.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 30, 2004