Re: need good free web hosting...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Adrienne Boswell, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed heretic <>
    writing in news::

    > angelfire.com is great but not enough web space.
    >
    > Any recommendations?
    >
    > TIA

    000webshost.com?

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Nov 19, 2010

  2. Adrienne Boswell

    David Segall Guest

    Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    >Gazing into my crystal ball I observed heretic <>
    >writing in news::
    >
    >> angelfire.com is great but not enough web space.
    >>
    >> Any recommendations?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    >000webshost.com?

    Agreed but the OP should note that the server is slower than paid
    hosting and that 000webhost will delete your site if it is not
    accessed. The latter can be avoided by automating a daily visit.

    David Segall, Nov 21, 2010