Re: need good free web hosting...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by P E Schoen, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. P E Schoen

    P E Schoen Guest

    "heretic" wrote in message
    news:...

    > angelfire.com is great but not enough web space.

    > Any recommendations?

    NILIF. TANSTAAFL. I have been very happy with www.dreamhost.com. It is
    essentially unlimited and it has very good user forums and web tools. But it
    does cost, about $3/month or about 10 cents a day. Many ISPs include a few
    megs of webspace along with their internet and email access. I think if
    something is valuable to you, paying for it is only fair. I just sent my $20
    donation to Wikipedia. I use it, I like it, and a nickel a day is worth it
    to keep it free from ads and possible censorship.

    Paul
    P E Schoen, Nov 19, 2010