Re: NEED HELP ON XML COLOR

Discussion in 'XML' started by Bob Johnson, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Bob Johnson

    Bob Johnson Guest

    Hi Bill,
    Thanks for your help. I found out that basically internet explorer
    uses a default.xsl file to display an xml. For instance,
    I wrote an xml file, and when I click on it with explorer, it shows a
    default display with expanding and collapsing with a default.xsl.
    I wanted to customize that display with my own display instead of the
    default. That was basically what I wanted to do.

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Johnson, Jun 25, 2003