Re: Need website redesign for touring band

Discussion in 'HTML' started by opulentrecords, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. I have decided to begin looking for a skilled pro to aid in th
    re-design and development of this site : www.TheBigCreak.com

    The band is touring full time and may well end up signed to a labe
    soon and therefore we are in need of a new site design that i
    consistent with the new album.

    Anyone interested may email me at
    Please include several example links for sites you have created as wel
    as what your looking for in terms of pay.

    We are looking for straight HTML based site with potentially some smal
    flash elements added for look/appeal.
    We are looking for a band website, so creativity a major issue alon
    with functionality.

    Great expsoure for the designer.

    Thank you

    opulentrecord
    opulentrecords, Feb 12, 2004

  2. In article <4designers.com>,
    opulentrecords says...

    > I have decided to begin looking for a skilled pro to aid in the
    > re-design and development of this site : www.TheBigCreak.com

    Aside from the WYSIWYG coding, that site looks really good. Why pay for
    a new design?

    You could benefit from giving the site a code overhaul and converting it
    to CSS, but the design is already great.

    --
    Daniel Ruscoe
    http://www.brakedisc.net
    Daniel Ruscoe, Feb 12, 2004

  3. opulentrecords

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Daniel Ruscoe wrote:

    > Aside from the WYSIWYG coding, that site looks really good. Why pay
    > for a new design?

    "we are in need of a new site design that is
    consistent with the new album"
    Nik Coughin, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Daniel Ruscoe wrote:

    > In article <4designers.com>,
    > opulentrecords says...
    >
    >>I have decided to begin looking for a skilled pro to aid in the
    >>re-design and development of this site : www.TheBigCreak.com

    > Aside from the WYSIWYG coding, that site looks really good. Why pay for
    > a new design?

    For some definitions of "looks really good"... here's one browser's
    rendition of the main page:

    [clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel]
    [clearpixel] [clearpixel] [clearpixel]
    [USEMAP:top.jpg]
    [USEMAP:middle.jpg]
    [USEMAP:midbot.jpg]