RE: .net 1.1 form submission & iis 6

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. HI Param R..
    How can one see the screenshot u sent?
    Or just paste the error ok.
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 30, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=

    Param R. Guest

    Use WinRar to extract. It is a word doc. Here is the view source:-

    <HTML><HEAD>

    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>

    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

    Param R., Dec 1, 2004