Re: Network license control for a Java application

Discussion in 'Java' started by Hatter Jiang, May 21, 2012.

  1. Hatter Jiang

    Hatter Jiang Guest

    How does this method;

    create a database table :
    ID, TASK_NAME, TASK_RUN_COUNT

    insert (id, task_run_count) values(1, 10);

    when run :
    update set task_run_count=task_run_count-1 where id=1 and task_run_count > 0;

    if update one record the the application can run, if no record updated then the application cannot run.

    but if the application crash, i have no good idea, it depends on your requirement.

    Hatter Jiang, May 21, 2012