Re: New tutorials

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jean-Michel Pichavant, Dec 3, 2012.

  1. ----- Original Message -----
    > Hi everyone, I'm making a series of python tutorials and I've just
    > finished the introductory part: http://lightbird.net/larks/intro.html
    >
    > Feedback is appreciated.. - mitya
    > <http://lightbird.net/larks/intro.html>

    While referencing the python tutorial, you should state how your tutorial complement the already existing one, possibly which issues you're trying to fix, or how different your approach is.

    Cheers,

    JM

    -- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

    The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

    Jean-Michel Pichavant, Dec 3, 2012