Re: New tutorials

Discussion in 'Python' started by Mitya Sirenef, Dec 3, 2012.

  1. > While referencing the python tutorial, you should state how your
    > tutorial complement the already existing one, possibly which issues
    > you're trying to fix, or how different your approach is.

    > Cheers,

    > JM

    Thanks for the feedback, I've added the following line to the Intro
    section:

    My guide will mostly use short, simple games to teach Python and
    Programming in general.

    This will also be easy to see just by looking at the listing in the
    index once I start adding sections.. the first one coming up!

    - mitya
    Mitya Sirenef, Dec 3, 2012