Re: Newbie/Amateur help

Discussion in 'C++' started by John Harrison, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. "Acacia" <> wrote in message
    > I'm planning to try and make a really simple, text based Naughts and

    Crosses
    > (tic tac toe for you Americans) game. I'm 14 and learning some real simple
    > C++ out of a book - stuff like overloading operators, functions, for loops
    > (I'm onto OOP Classes at the mo). And I may need some help. I'm planning

    it
    > out - but I just wondered if someone could help me if I got stuck at some
    > point? (just a friendly warning ;) ) Any suggestions?

    Planning it out is good. If you get stuck either in the planning or in the
    coding, we'll help. No-one can help until you ask a question however.

    Since you're a newbie suggest you have a good look at the FAQ

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    and the welcome message

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    john