    Vrajesh, Jun 3, 2009

  2. On Jun 3, 9:15 am, Vrajesh <> wrote:
    > Try to use any GUI based email front end like outlook or outlook
    > express.
    >
    > So you dont need to type html or any thing to have html tags inside
    > html.
    >
    > Also note that not all email servers allow html tags.  only few tags
    > are allowed because of safety,
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Vrajesh
    >
    > On May 30, 1:03 am, Larry Lindstrom <> wrote:
    >
    > > Oops, sorry for the double post.

    > >                    Larry

    Thanks Vrajesh:

    I'm writing the code to compose the email, so I need to understand
    the HTML required to perform the task.

    Another utility, from Marshallsoft, is sending the email.

    I'm wondering if I can include the image in an attachment and use
    that attachment as an anchor for the image.

    I appreciate your response.

    Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Lindstrom, Jun 6, 2009