Re: Newbie Questions?

Discussion in 'Python' started by klappnase, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. klappnase

    klappnase Guest

    (Adam Petrosh) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hail all. Are newbie questions allowed here, or is there a different
    > Newsgroup for that? Thanks.

    Hi,

    I think you may ask whatever you want, seems like you are not the only
    one around here.

    Michael
    klappnase, Jul 21, 2003

  2. klappnase

    Alan Gauld Guest

    On 20 Jul 2003 16:13:15 -0700, (klappnase)
    wrote:
    > (Adam Petrosh) wrote in message news:<>...
    > > Hail all. Are newbie questions allowed here, or is there a different
    > > Newsgroup for that? Thanks.

    > I think you may ask whatever you want, seems like you are not the only
    > one around here.

    But its worth also giving a plug to the python-tutor mailing list
    which is specifically for newbie questions... :)

    Join via the python web site - communities - mailing lists.

    Alan g
    Author of the Learn to Program website
    Alan Gauld, Jul 21, 2003