    send them to http://www.justfuckengoogleit.com

    Thank you Google, Now my wife is starting to talk to me again!

    , May 27, 2006

  2. Attribution snipped, because I felt like it.

    > Now my wife is starting to talk to me again!

    One cannot help but wonder why she would want to.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, May 27, 2006

  3. pemo Guest

    Richard Heathfield wrote:
    > Attribution snipped, because I felt like it.
    >
    >> Now my wife is starting to talk to me again!

    > One cannot help but wonder why she would want to.

    Well, I tried googling for it - but the closest I got was:

    "My wife is talking to me again"

    And the answers were all OT here.

    --
    Not a pedant