Re: No underlines under links

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kchayka, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. kchayka

    kchayka Guest

    Ralph Dellinger wrote:
    > This is an addition to a previous post. I'd like to have no underline
    > beneath a link but I don't know CSS. IS their another way?

    Since your newsreader is OE, I'll assume your default browser is IE.

    Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced

    The link underlining options are under the "Browsing" group. Turn off
    underlining if you don't like it, then the rest of us won't have to
    suffer for your preference. ;)

    --
    To email a reply, remove (dash)ns(dash). Mail sent to the ns
    address is automatically deleted and will not be read.
    kchayka, Jul 11, 2003