Re: non-persistent cookies

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by hochun, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. hochun

    hochun Guest

    I am trying to read non-persistent cookies that is not reading in the
    program coding
    is there any software thich can read it (just like Cookie Monster, but it
    can't read non-persistent cookies )

    Thanks

    "John Saunders" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :...

    hochun, Jun 3, 2004

  2. "hochun" <,com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to read non-persistent cookies that is not reading in the
    > program coding
    > is there any software thich can read it (just like Cookie Monster, but it
    > can't read non-persistent cookies )

    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.
    John Saunders, Jun 3, 2004