Re: notmm is dead!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Etienne Robillard, Oct 5, 2012.

  1. Thanks, but I tried all that and don't have much energy for continuing. If you're
    serious about open source then maybe you can forward the thread to django-developers
    and get some fundings to pay for a minimalistic fee to get the project maintained
    by someone else, otherwise I'd prefer sticking with more profitable activities.

    --
    Etienne Robillard
    Green Tea Hackers Club
    Etienne Robillard, Oct 5, 2012