Re: NUnit

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Apr 6, 2004.

  1. Have not tried this with dotted notation, so that is my first shot at the
    trouble.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!
    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > in a class I'm trying to get
    > _connectString =

    ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("Securities.ConnectionString").ToString
    > and I have
    >
    > <configuration><appSettings><add key="Securities.ConnectionString"

    value="Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial
    Catalog=Securities;Data Source=SOSDEV2" /></appSettings></configuration>

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Apr 6, 2004