Re: Occasionally no line numbers in Exception.StackTrace

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by S. Justin Gengo, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Terry,

    If the code is compiled in release mode vs. development mode then there are
    no line numbers because the code has been compacted. The line numbers would
    not be equivalent anymore.

    Sincerely,

    --
    S. Justin Gengo, MCP